Our commitment to research and development has resulted in the highest performing product offering available for high temperature environments. Engineered for the most severe applications, our high temperature expansion joints are built with a combination of the most advance materials to ensure long life and predictable performance. We offers a full range of complete metal frames, assemblies, and hardware.
Advantages of Fabric Expansion Joints:
- Resists Corrosion
- Eliminates Sound & Vibration
- Withstands Temperatures over 2000°F
- Reduces the number of expansion joints because of multi-plane movement
- Shortens face-to-face compared to metal
- Reduces the need for costly toggles, hangers, guides, etc.
- Cuts engineering time significantly