- Transportation or piping systems that carry fluids, slurries or gasses under pressure or vacuum at varying temperatures
- Reduction of vibration
- Dampen sound transmission
- Compensate movements due thermal changes, misalignments caused by wear, load stresses, settling of supporting foundations
- Molding production with long radius arch
- Standard measures (length)
- Easy installation, flanges can be rotated
- For installation with “torsional misalignments”
- Flanges are not in contact with medium, which enables lower grade material
- Galvanic surfaces/ coatings possible
- Gaskets can be eliminated
- Additional movement capabilities
- Self cleaning arch (no need filler material)
- Bellows: Various elastomers such as EPDM, EPDM Food Grade, Neoprene, Nitrile, Hypalon, Viton
- Flanges: carbon steel and stainless steel
- Other materials are available on request.
Standards and approvals
NDT and documentation: Can be provided per customer request e.g. Material Certificates and NDT test reports.
- Air conditioning, heating and ventilating systems in industrial buildings and vessels
- Central and ancillary power generating stations in industrial buildings, factories, ships and offshore applications
- Sewage disposal and water treatment plant, pumps, etc.
- Process piping in pulp and paper plants
- Piping systems for chilled or hot water
- Cooling systems for power generation
- Feed water and draining lines for water works, sewage, sanitary piping systems etc.
- Oil lines for industrial plants, shipyards, phosphate plants etc.